YouTube, Daily motion, Vimeo etc…
- Launch your browser and type http://ClipConverter.cc in the url bar
- Paste the Video link (YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion or other)
3.Then Select the Quality of video you want to download (1080p,720p,480p)
4. Select the Desired Video Format (MP4,3GP,AVI,MOV) personally I would recommend MP4 has many players supports and also has Mobile compability
5. Now un-check the “Start of video” and enter the time from where you want the video.
6. un-check the “End of Video” if you do not want the video till the end and enter your desired time for the end.
7. Click on “Start” button.
After that the video will be processed and you be presented with a Download Link, Just use that link to download the video and you have just downloaded the specific part of that video.ClipConverter also has various other options you can just play around with them for fun, I have not mentioned those as those things are not related here. I hope you find this service useful.