So try sending document to a friend and when he got it what he saw was a link to download the file ‘nice job’ I said. I was expecting a little more than that solution where the actual document can be downloaded by whatsapp messenger application itself. Research continues I guess … whatsapp modding/editing pros ***Hope you are reading this post *** I am challenging you guys oooo. Upon all I have said, I still appreciate the initiative of this discovery. “A bird in hand is what two in the bush” says one of those adages. Let utilize this effectively by following the below guide.
STEPS BY STEP GUIDE
1. Install the Mediafire Application and WhatsApp in case you do not have it on your phone.
2. Now make sure the file you want to send is on your phone.
3. Open the mediafire application and create your free account in it. In my case , I used my facebook account directly so that will avoid a lot of typing.
4. Now you need to upload the files that you want to share with friends on whatsapp on mediafire, it can be done easily. Buy Cheap Android Phones on Konga.com | Lowest Price in Nigeria
Buy Cheap Android Phones on Konga.com at Lowest price. Free Delivery | Pay on Delivery.
5. After your file is uploaded on mediafire, click the button and share option will be visible to you. In that you will see the WhatsApp option, choose that and then select either the person, group or broadcasting channel or etc….. lolzzzzz (**eficy**)
That’s it, now your file link will be sent to that particular person where he/she/them can have direct access/download directly.
LINK TO DOWNLOAD MEDIAFIRE APP.
Dont read appreciating our little effort use the comment box below to do that please