Part 3 : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
If you were priveleged to have read part 1 and part 2 of this tutorial then you should know where i stopped. and i will be starting from there.At this point i assume that we have all installed our virtual device on Genymotion if not please go back to Part 1 and Part 2 before coming back here. If you are just here to copy and paste please give credit to the author by putting a link back on your site to this site (http://www.informationspot.info)
Now we now have our Virtual device on our PC how do we install BBM?
Very simple… Click on settings on your > click on browse to look for your Android SDK Manager folder. i.e C:/adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20131030/sdk
– Initiate your Virtual device by clicking Play.
– After the initiation you should now have the home as the screenshot depicts
– Click on the Menu button and navigate to the second screen where you will find pre-installed “Google play” .
– Just click on the Google Play icon
– Click on search apps
– Type the apps you want (BBM) when results comes up BBM should be on the first list
– Click on BBM and click on install. Wait for it to finish installing… after installation open the BBm and continue from there …. If you already have an account Sign In and if not just like me Sign UP or just refer to this post.
NOTE: IF BBM IS TAKING LONG TO SIGN YOU UP OR SIGN YOU IN PLEASE, UNINSTALL THE BBM AND RE DOWNLOAD ANOTHER ONE
to be on the safe side make sure you have steady internet connection so that you wont run into trouble while registering.
After i did mine (obviously not that easy) i was given this PIN : 7BC7B76C i will be 80% available at night you can ping me then.
You can search for other apps like that too, download and install them…. Enjoy…
If you have any Problem please feel free to use the comment box below.
When you are through with the tutorial you can answer this question which was raised among my friends :
Which would you prefer Genymotion or Bluestacks app player?