Thanksgiving is a time for people to pause and give thanks for the many things they are grateful for. Men, of course, may not share how thankful they are to have a penis (and hopefully one that is in good penis health), but it's something they definitely appreciate. At this season, if a man can not give thanks for the state of his penis health currently, perhaps he needs to take some steps so that next year he is in a better position to do so.
Many of these tips fall under the category of common sense – but that does not mean all men follow them! For example:
– Visit the doctor. Many guys are referant to see their doctors on a regular basis, but that's necessary to make sure everything is okay health-wise. A guy needs to be sure to bring up any concerns he has about his penis. And he needs to be tested for any possible infections if he is sexually active. Many guys do not want to know if they've picked up an STI – but scary as it may be, knowing the information can enable a man to do something about the situation (and keep him from spreading an infection to a partner).
– Wear a condom. If a guy is sexually active, he needs to wear a condom without he is in a monogamous relationship. While a condom can not be 100% effective at preventing pregnancy or stopping an STI, it significantly decrees the risk of either.
– Talk to any partners. Many men do not take the time to find out whether their partners may be at risk of transmitting an infection, whether serious or minor – and their penis health can suffer for that. Taking the time to have an honest discussion can pay off.
– Get plenty of rest. A man's penis may not ever sleep, as nocturnal erections are commonplace – but it benefits from the rest of the body getting the rest that it needs. The penal will have more pep and energy if a guy gets the requisite amount of shut-eye.
– And exercise. Penis health is, to some extent, dependent on overall health. When a guy is in good shape and exercises to keep his heart and body healthy, the penis benefits – especially from the increased blood flow and oxygenation that exercise creates.
– Give the penis its own exercise. "utilize it or lose it" is a phrase that applies to the penal. The more activity a penal sees, whether with a partner or just with its owner's hand, the healthier it is – within reason, of course. It is possible to overdo the sex and masturbation, which can result in soreness and / or de-sensitization of the penal.
– utilize lubricant. In many cases, especially where masturbation is concerned, lubrication is required to keep the penis from getting rubbed raw.
– Do not smoke. Smoking is bad for general health, of course – and the potential impact it can have on the heart and lungs can translate into difficulties with erections and with a man's sexual endurance.
– utilize a health crème. Guys who want to give thanks for their excellent penis health need to be sure to regularly apply a top rank penal health crème ( health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin ). Be sure to find one that includes both L-arginine and L carnitine. The former is an amino acid which helps boost nitric oxide, which in turn keeps pensile blood vessels open for increased flow. The latter is neuroprotective, helping to restore loss of sensation in the penis due to rough handling.
Source by John Dugan