I came across this wondrous application today while chatting with one of my “Goons” lolzz … that slang is what is in vogue now abi?… I meant was with one of my friends. I was just there watching him as we were talking. He brought out is android tablet (Samsung) and his PC. I said nothing but was still listening to his story about is illness. He launch this strange app on is table and switched on is wireless LAN on his laptop. I was there still without doing a thing except listening to is story.
The next thing I saw was that he was exchanging files between this two devices. Then I interrupted his flow which led to this post.
This application is called AirDroid and it is one application I have been waiting for “centuries ago” in fact If I am to vote the best application for 2014 I will choose this application. This app solved a problem of cords or no cords when connecting with PC except you want to charge your phone. Another thing about this application is that the transfer of files is very fast. Also you transfer ranging from music, videos, documents, folders, contacts and more…. Virtually everything transferable except for the “phone’s intestine and the phone itself”.
HOW TO USE AIRDROID
1. Download AirDroid.apk have or go to Googleplay.com to look for it
2. Install and launch it
3. Signup using Google account like I did (it will be easy since android is attached to Google accounts) you can also use facebook and yahoo but I prefer Google account. (make sure you have steady internet connection for the signup (3G or EGDE)
4. After you have done that you see the below picture
5. Click on tools look for Tethering and click on it, then enable “Setup portable hotspot”
6. After enabling that, go to your wirelesses enabled PC and search for AirDroid hotspot and connect to it. 7. Now launch your browser and type in “192.168.43.1:8888” in the URL space and send. You should see below picture
8. Look on the screen of your Android device and press Accept.
9. Look back on your PC you will be redirected to the above picture in (7.) where you can manipulate your files and all other things
10. Try it out and give your comment is the App not cool? If you run into trouble alert me with your comments.
As we all know that no matter how blue a sky might be it surely have a silver lining. The “BUT” is that the transfer for free users is 100MB per day But when you can go premium , it is unlimited.
Buy Cheap Android Phones on Konga.com | Lowest Price in Nigeria
Buy Cheap Android Phones on Konga.com at Lowest price. Free Delivery | Pay on Delivery.