I went on a visit to a friend’s place, on getting there, I met him battling with a multi-links modem. What is the problem with your multi-links modem I asked all he can tell was “Jibson my modem no they connect oo” i became curious because he (Kelechi) is a geek what could have caused the problem for the modem not to have connected.
We started suggesting possible solutions… I ask if he has called the customer care and he said “no” right there we dialled Multi-links Customer care “111”, the available agent picked and asked us to call out the modem number which i did. But something came up the Customer care told me to repeat the number for about four times what she said was “Are you sure that is modem because this not your number.” To avoid embarrassment we disconnected the call and began to look for solutions.
After so many contributions (analyses and suggestions) we decided to try something out that solved the Problem.
If you are faced with same Problem just follow the steps below.
1. Insert your multi-links modem into your computer
2. Launch your modem software
3. Goto your contacts click on create new and store on it your
4. Now, Click on the message icon
5. Type anything in the text box and choose from contacts stored on the multi-links phone book. Then press send.
6. If you follow the above steps you will receive the text you send on your mobile phone. Check your mobile phone for the message the message sender number is your “Multi-Links Modem Number”.
7. In case you don’t have credits to send the message on multi-links modem you can recharge by doing the following :
To load directly, dial 152 and follow the voice prompt with your credit vouchers by your side To load from another line, just dial 179 and follow the voice prompt with your credit vouchers and the correct no of the line you want to load ready. Happy surfing!!!
Please we appreciate your comments