MTN has started again. Why do they hate other networks competing with them? Well that one no concern us jare na to dey enjoy freebies dey go be our own.
Abeg follow me patiently………………………………………….
It all started with GLO introducing GLO BOUNCE TARRIF (*170*4#) with the following features:
· > Flat call rate @12k per seconds to all network after 1min of the day at 40kobo per second.
· > Calling other glo bounce subcriber at discounted rate 5kobo per second and n3 per sms.
· > Campus zone + glo bounce calls at the rate of 5kobo per second.(*170*9#)
· > Free 30MB recharging N200 and above. Valid for 7days
· > Free facebook browsing at http://0.facebook.com
· > Free SMS to all networks in Nigeria.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING 50MB DAILY
1. Recharge your line with N200
2. JUST dial *113# to get started Chikena.
You can get this accumulating by continuously recharging N200 daily.
You can also get 25MB buy recharging N150 and dialling *112# but will that be wise? When you can get 50MB at N150 + N50.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE A GLO SIM YOU CAN JUST PORT SAME GOES FOR MTN ALSO.
Look guys don’t be surprised when Airtel and Etisalat too join in this crazy competition.
JUST GUESSING OOH: “ETISALAT N100 DAILY FOR 30MB AND AIRTEL (I can’t predict them)”
I am eagerly waiting …….. especially Etisalat…. Lolzzzzzzzzzz!